Place to store and track all client data, including notes, activities and programs
This section helps managing donations and donor profiles
Create and manage online forms and share them with your clients
Clients can review their case and schedule meetings with case workers
This section helps you manage workers in your organization
Manage your case financial, helps with tracking your revenues and expenses
Manage all meetings, appointments and events with "My Schedule"
Time Tracking & Attendance
Record work hours as well as manage attendance of students
This guides project managers to manage Traditional (Gantt chart) and Agile projects
This helps you to integrate PlanStreet with Quickbooks, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
It provides you with video links for all the activities you can perform with PlanStreet
This section helps you configure and update system settings
- Case Management Provides your organization with one central location to store and track all client data. This includes things like co...
- Online Forms Folder creation, moving documents, name, rename, or how to delete. HIPAA security standard compliance ensures that yo...
- System Administration Allows system administrator to set up back-end of the system and perform basic system configuration.
- Donor Management
- Client Portal
- Worker Management This section provides access to the customers.
- Case Financials Financial forecasting helps with accurate cost and revenue estimates. Gantt charts track actual cost and track budget...
- My Schedule
- Time Tracking and Attendance Time tracking software is used to record worked hours for billing, payroll or operations. In general, they capture ti...
- Project Management This section guides project managers on various aspects of Traditional (Gantt chart) and Agile (Sprint board) projects.
- Integrations PlanStreet has open APIs which makes it a easier to integrate with any enterprise application.
- Video Library