Place to store and track all client data, including notes, activities and programs
Programs and Activities
This section helps you create and edit programs and activities
Create and manage online forms and share them with your clients
Clients can review their case and schedule meetings with case workers
This section helps you manage workers in your organization
Manage your case financial, helps with tracking your revenues and expenses
Manage all meetings, appointments and events with "My Schedule"
This helps you record work hours for billing, payroll and other operations
This guides project managers to manage Traditional (Gantt chart) and Agile projects
This helps you to integrate PlanStreet with Quickbooks, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
It provides you with video links for all the activities you can perform with PlanStreet
This section helps instructors to manage attendance of students
- Case Management Provides your organization with one central location to store and track all client data. This includes things like co...
- Case Programs and Activities
- Online Forms Folder creation, moving documents, name, rename, or how to delete. HIPAA security standard compliance ensures that yo...
- Client Portal
- Worker Management This section provides access to the customers.
- Case Financials Financial forecasting helps with accurate cost and revenue estimates. Gantt charts track actual cost and track budget...
- My Schedule
- Time Tracking Time tracking software is used to record worked hours for billing, payroll or operations. In general, they capture ti...
- Project Management This section guides project managers on various aspects of Traditional (Gantt chart) and Agile (Sprint board) projects.
- Integrations PlanStreet has open APIs which makes it a easier to integrate with any enterprise application.
- Video Library
- Attendance This section helps instructors to manage attendance of students.
- Administration Allows system administrator to set up back-end of the system and perform basic system configuration.