Personalization, Preferences, Change Password
You can view your profile, update your email preferences, and change your password from any page in the PlanStreet Project Management Support.
- Click on your initials, or your picture/avatar if your organization has implemented them, on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select ‘My Profile’ from the drop-down list to view your work-related personal information in the system. Depending on how your profile has been set up in the application, you may be able to also update some of this information. Please refer to the ‘How to Add Resources – People’ section of the Knowledge Base for detailed information about the profile data.
- You can change your password in case you have been assigned one that is difficult to remember. Please note that you must know your current password in order to change it to something else. If you need your password reset, please contact your organization’s PlanStreet Administrator.
- User preferences allow you to opt-out, or opt-in, for email notifications that the application will send out when identified events occur. A list of all emails applicable to your profile is displayed and you can select and de-select to receive them.
- Click Support to access the PlanStreet Knowledge Base. If you are experiencing an issue that your organization’s PlanStreet Administrator cannot resolve, you can submit a support ticket to PlanStreet Inc from the Knowledge Base page.
- In addition to your individual profile information, you have access to all the documents you have uploaded in PlanStreet regardless of which project they are associated with.
- You can change the view of how your documents are listed, group them into folders, and upload files.