(Click on video tutorial for more information on how to create an agile project)
Here’s how you can create an agile project.
- Select ‘Projects’ on the left-hand navigation panel
- Click ‘Add’ to create a new project
Enter the project information on the Project Detail screen.
- Provide a project name that is appropriate for your organization. There are no formatting restrictions for project name. It can be changed even after the project has started.
- Select ‘Agile’ in the ‘Project Type’ field to activate the Agile Project templates. When switching between Agile and Traditional project type, the display will refresh very quickly to adjust to the project type data options.
- Assign a ‘Project Owner’ to the project. Only project owners are authorized to view and manage the project so you may consider assigning more than one person as the project owner.
- Optionally select project team(s) from ‘Teams’ list. Project tasks can be assigned only to those individuals who are members of the team(s) that are assigned to your project.
- If you are using Epics in organizing your user stories, you can add all your known epics by typing the epic's name in the Epic field and hitting Enter. Repeat this for all the epics. Epics can be added to the Project at any time.
Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required fields. All other fields are optional and can be left blank or updated later.
To save the project, click ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the screen and then ‘OK’ on the confirmation screen. After successfully adding the project, you will be taken to the project’s Street Board.