Every project needs a budget, and that’s exactly what this page is dedicated to. Initially, all the items in the project budget are set to $0. You can change the amount for individual items by double-clicking the amount that you want to change. Once you enter the desired amount, you can save it by hitting the Enter button on your keyboard or by clicking anywhere else on the screen.
How to review Budget on Street Financials
1. Click on the 'Street Financials' icon on the left navigation panel.
2. Select that project of which you want to see the budget.
3. There will be three tabs on top of the screen. Budget, Cost, and Revenue.
4. You can select Forecasted Budget or Actual Budget.
Forecast Budget and Actual Budget
5. Click "Forecast" to look at all the forecasted budget of a task or project.
6. Click on "Actual" if you want to look at actual budget of a task or project.