Adding new Task, Phase or Milestone at List Item
1. To add child Tasks, Phases, or Milestones as children to other Tasks, Phases, and Milestones, click on the Task screen.
2. In The List View section click on the '...' Icon next to the task you want the new item to be added under.
3. Click on ‘+ Add New’ and the New Task screen is displayed. Note that new tasks can be added to existing tasks only as long as the existing tasks do not have resources assigned to them. Please see Resource Allocation for additional information.
4. Click on 'Task Type' to select the phase, milestone or task.
5. Fill all the required fields, assign resources and set priority.
6. Click on 'Save' to create new task, phase or milestone.