How to Look at Costs on Street Financials.
1. Click on the 'Street Financial' icon from the Left navigation Panel.
2. Select the project of which you want to see the Cost.
3. There will be three tabs on top of the screen. (Budget, Cost and Revenue).
4. You can select Forecast Cost or Actual Cost.
Forecast Cost and Actual Cost
The forecast cost is the amount that’s expected to be spent while working on this project. The actual cost, on the other hand, is where users can keep track of how much they actually spent while working on the project. Just like in the budget tab, users can double click on the amount for the desired budget item (which starts out at $0 by default) and enter a new amount. Hit the enter button on your keyboard or click anywhere else on the screen to save this data.
5. Click "Forecast" to look at all the forecasted cost of a task or project.
6. Click on "Actual" if you want to look at actual cost of a task or project.
Forecast / Actual Cost: Filter by Task / Filter by Resources
Filter by Task
Filter by Task allows you to filter the selected project actual and forecasted cost according to the task in the project. To select filter by Tasks click on the Filter by Task from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.
Filter by Resource
Filter by Resource allows you to filter the selected project actual and forecasted cost according to the resource in the project. To select filter by resource click on the Filter by Resource from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.