How to Look at Revenues on Street Financials.
1. Click on the 'Street Financial' icon from the Left navigation Panel.
2. Select the project of which you want to see the revenues.
3. There will be three tabs on top of the screen. (i.e Budget, Cost, Revenue).
4. You can select Forecasted Cost or Actual Cost.
Forecast Cost and Actual Cost
The forecast cost is the amount that’s expected to be spent while working on this project. The actual cost, on the other hand, is where users can keep track of how much they really spend while working on the project. Just like in the budget tab, users can double click on the amount for the desired budget item (which starts out at $0 by default) and enter a new amount. Hit the enter button on your keyboard or click anywhere else on the screen to save this data.
5. Click "Forecast" to look at all the forecasted cost of a task or project.
6. Click on "Actual" if you want to look at actual cost of a task or project.