How to Look at Revenues on Street Financials
1. Click on the 'Street Financial' icon from the Left navigation Panel.
2. Select that project of which you want to see the revenue.
3. There will be three tabs on top of the screen. (i.e Budget, Cost, Revenue).
4. You can select Forecasted Revenue or Actual Revenue.
Forecast Revenue and Actual Revenue
5. Click "Forecast" to look at all the forecasted revenues of a task or project.
6. Click on "Actual" if you want to look at actual revenues of a task or project.
Forecast / Actual Revenue: Filter by Task / Filter by Resources
Filter by Task
Filter by Task allows you to filter the selected project actual and forecasted revenues according to the task in the project. To select filter by Tasks click on the Filter by Task from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.
Filter by Resource
Filter by Resource allows you to filter the selected project actual and forecasted Revenues according to the resource in the project. To select filter by resource click on the Filter by Resource from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.