How to Create a Form
The Form Builder allows you to build your own form and customise it according to your business needs.
- Select the ‘Forms’ icon from the left-hand navigation panel
- Enter the name of the form so you know what name to find it by.
- To add form items you can select the type of item you want to add and drag it into the middle of the screen.
- If an item like date, or gender is not already available you can use the text field to write up your own form item.
- When you drag an item in the middle a pop-up screen opens to help you edit it in depth.
- You can create the heading ‘name’ by entering it under the ‘Label’ box.
- The position of the label can be changed by using the options in the drop down menu of ‘Label Position’.
- You will be able to preview the changes you make on the right hand side.
- Press ‘Save’ and continue building your form in a similar manner.
- The tool bar on the left contains different headings with a drop down menu with various form items corresponding to the heading.
- The ‘Advanced’ heading has many items in it that you can use to build your form.
- Other headings include ‘Basic’ which contains basic form information questions. ‘Layout’, ‘Date’ and ‘Premium’ all consist of various form variables that you can add.
- You can use the ‘Email’ item and drag it to the middle to add it to your form.
- Shows the list of various items in the ‘Advanced’ drop down menu, each allowing you to create a detail oriented form.
11. You can choose to keep your form private until you are fully done or leave it public.
12. Click the ‘Save’ button when you’re done. The form will now be saved under ‘My Forms’.