(Click on the video tutorial for more information on Importing Tasks)
How to Import Tasks
The Import option allows you to import more than one task at a time from other files (e.g. MS Excel).
1. Select the ‘Project’ icon from the left-hand navigation panel.
2. Click on ‘Add’ from the taskbar.
3. Fill out the required fields necessary for making a new project.
4. Click on ‘Save’ to create a new project.
5. Go inside the project and click on ‘Import’ from the ‘Taskbar’. An ‘Import Tasks’ window will open.
6. Now open the file from which you want to copy tasks (e.g. MS Excel). Copy tasks.
7. Paste the copied Tasks in the ‘Import Tasks’ window.
8. Click on ‘Create Tasks’.