How to integrate your QuickBooks with PlanStreet Inc.
1. Log in to your system and click on the Switch icon from the Left Navigation bar. It will take you to the Integration screen when you can connect PlanStreet Inc with Outlook, QuickBooks and Microsoft Teams.
2. Click on "Connect" QuickBooks to connect it with PlanStreet Inc.
3. A Sign-in Screen will Pop-up. Write your credentials and press Sign In. It will take you to QuickBooks Dashboard.
4. Adding a new Customer: To add a new customer Click on "Sales" from Left Navigation bar.
5. Now click on Customers from the task bar.
6. It will take you to the customer screen and will show you the data of all the customers you already have in the system. To add a new customer, click 'New Customer' on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Select your Customer from Project Detail Screen or you can also add customer during project creation. Project Data will show against selected Customer on QuickBooks.
- Projects will show as 'Sub Customers' on QuickBooks.
8. Currently we are syncing Actual Revenue, Actual Labor Cost and Travel Expenses.
- Actual Revenue is shown in Sales and Chart of Accounts on the Left Navigation bar.
- Actual Labor Cost and Travel Expense are shown in Expenses Tab on left Navigation bar.
Mapping Parent Task:
QuickBooks shows data only on Parent Level. Mapped Parents tasks will show in Charts of Accounts.
9a. Log in to your PlanStreet Account. Click on the Street Admin icon on the Left Navigation Panel.
9b. Choose QuickBooks Head Mapping from the Administration List.
9c. Select Add Mapping icon on the top right corner of the screen.
9d. Fill all the required fields on the Add QB Task Mapping Page. Make sure that the Phase Name and QuickBook Head Name is same, otherwise it will not map the Phase on QuickBooks.
9e. Now Click the Save Changes button.
10. Unmapped Parent Tasks are saved in Services Column under Chart of Accounts.