Connect PlanStreet with Microsoft Teams
- Check if 'use and installation of apps' is allowed in your Microsoft Team Admin.
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- In the Microsoft Teams left navigation bar, click on the 'Apps' tab.
- Search for 'Plan Street App'.
- To add, click 'Add'. You can also pin the Plan Street App to your left navigation bar.
- After Logging in, you can use the integration.
How to Log in from PlanStreet
1. Log in to you system and Click on the Integration icon on the Left Navigation bar.
2. PlanStreet allows you to integrate with three platforms, click on the connect button to integrate that specific platform.
3. If you already have an account you can directly sign in. If you do not have an account you can sign up by clicking the sign up button.
4. Search for Plan Street app in Microsoft Teams and Click 'Add to a team'.
5. Only added, you can see My Street Dashboard screen to see all the Tasks assigned to you and in which stage they are.
6. You can also update task on My Street dashboard from Microsoft Teams.
7. You can also update your worklog/timesheet when required.