- Click on 'My Street' icon from left navigation bar. Here you will see all the tasks you have been assigned, in progress or completed.
- Click on the time clock on the right top of a task to enter time you worked on particular task .It will open a screen to enter time spent on the respective task with remaining estimates and on Posted date.
- Time Spent : Work hours spent by a resource against the selected task on the particular date
- Remaining : It is the difference of Allocated Hours - Total worklog
- Posted Date : It is the date on which task is done.
- Save : It save the record and the popup remained open so that user can enter multiple worklogs at a time.
- Save & Close : It save the record and close the worklog popup.
- Close : It closed the worklog popup without saving.
Click on time spent and enter the time. Now click on the posted date to adjust the date. Click 'Save' or 'Save and Close'.
Note : a) If System config Use Timesheet in place of Worklog is set to true then worklogs associated with the tasks are hidden while creating a new timesheet and user can override the timesheet values.
b) If System config Use Timesheet in place of Worklog is set to False then worklogs associated with the tasks are shown by default while creating a new timesheet and user can still override the timesheet values.
User can set the time sheet frequency from system settings before creating any new time sheet.
- After entering the time, click on the timesheet icon on the left navigation bar. Click on Add button
Add New Time Sheet Screen allows to select the start date of the period , Project and the tasks are automatically populated assigned to the resource and worklog against each task is shown depending upon the config value Use Timesheet in place of Worklog.
Once the Project and Task is selected and user has entered the time it auto save the record after 5 sec . Click on Submit button to Submit and save the timesheet.
- Once the timesheet is submitted Success message is shown and user is redirected to My Timesheets tab and your timesheet will be visible in submitted status