In this document you will learn the following;
- How to create programs in a case.
- How to edit or delete a program.
- How to create case activities.
- How to edit or delete an activity.
- How to assign an activity to a program.
To create programs and activities on any case, first you need to select a case.
Click on the Cases icon from the left navigation panel and select any case you want to create programs and activities in.
How to create Programs in a Case
When you select a case it will take you to the Case Board of that case where you can add all the programs and activities. To create a new program click on "+Program" on the left top corner under case board.
After clicking on program it will open a new window to create program. You will need to provide the basic information about the program you are creating. First you must provide the name of the program, and then you can choose the start and end dates of the program. These fields are important because you will not be able to create a new program without providing them. You may fill in rest of the field for more information about the program.
Active checkbox is important if you are going to start the program. A program will not be functional if the active checkbox is not checked.
After providing the information click on Save to create a new Program.
This is how the Program will look under Case Board. You can add as many programs in a case as you want.
How to Edit or Delete a Program
You can also delete or edit the Program by simply clicking Delete and edit icon on top of the program. It will take you to the program editing screen where you can edit and update the program information.
How to create Activities in a Case
To Create a new activity click on the "+" button under new activities in case board.
It will take you to create case activity page. You need to provide the basic information about the activity.
- Case Activity: Enter the name of the activity here.
- Priority: You can choose the Priority of the activity by clicking the dropdown menu. You have 3 options to select from (Low, Medium, and High).
- Case Notes: You can enter any description of the activity. Can change the font style and alignment etc.
- Case Worker: You can add the resource you want to work on the case. You can select multiple case workers.
- Attachments: You can attach any related file in the attachment field.
- Link to Case Activity: In this tab you can link this activity with any other activity in this case.
- Checklist: You can add checklist associated with the activity.
After filling the information click on Save to create a new activity.
Activities created will be shown in the new activities column.
How to assign an activity to a program
To assign an activity to a program all you have to do is to click and drag the activity and release it on the program to want it in.
How to Edit or Delete an activity
To edit an activity simply click on the activity and it will take you to a new window to edit the activity.
To delete an activity just click on the delete icon and it will delete the activity.