1. To Create a new activity click on the "+" button under new activities in case board.
It will take you to create case activity page. You need to provide the basic information about the activity.
- Case Activity: Enter the name of the activity here.
- Priority: You can choose the Priority of the activity by clicking the dropdown menu. You have 3 options to select from (Low, Medium, and High).
- Case Notes: You can enter any description of the activity. Can change the font style and alignment etc.
- Case Worker: You can add the resource you want to work on the case. You can select multiple case workers.
- Attachments: You can attach any related file in the attachment field.
- Link to Case Activity: In this tab you can link this activity with any other activity in this case.
- Checklist: You can add checklist associated with the activity.
After filling the information click on Save to create a new activity.
Shortcut buttons available on Activities:
Star: Click on it to mark any activity as your favourite.
Link: Click on it to open linked user activities.
Checklist: Click on it to open the checklist of this activity.
Status: Click or hover mouse over this button to know the status of the activity.
History: This tool shows you the history of this activity and how many times it's moved into different programs. Originally its black in color, but it turns red when it's moved from one program to another.
Delete: Click on this button to delete the activity.
Copy: Click on this button to make a copy of the selected activity. It will create a clone of the selected activity in the same program.