1. To Create a new activity click on the "+" button under new activities in case board.
It will take you to create case activity page. You need to provide the basic information about the activity.
- Case Activity: Enter the name of the activity here.
- Priority: You can choose the Priority of the activity by clicking the dropdown menu. You have 3 options to select from (Low, Medium, and High).
- Case Note: You can enter Case notes of the activity.
- Case Worker: You can add the Case worker you want to work on the case. You can select multiple case workers.
- Epics: You can add epics to organize your activities. It can be added by entering the epic name in the epic field and hitting enter. Epics can be enter in the case at any time.
- Share: Here you can decide with which worker you want to share your activity with.
- Attachments: You can attach any related file in the attachment field.
- Activity Points: This indicates the difficulty of the task. The higher number means high level of difficulty.
- Checklist: You can add checklist associated with the activity.
After filling the information click on Save to create a new activity.
Shortcut buttons available on Activities:
Star: Click on it to mark any activity as your favorite.
Link: Click on it to open linked user activities.
Checklist: Click on it to open the checklist of this activity.
Status: Click or hover mouse over this button to know the status of the activity.
History: This tool shows you the history of this activity and how many times it's moved into different programs. Originally its black in color, but it turns red when it's moved from one program to another.
Delete: Click on this button to delete the activity.
Copy: Click on this button to make a copy of the selected activity. It will create a clone of the selected activity in the same program.