Filters are located on the top right corner of the case board.
1. Search filter: Click on search and write the name of any activity you are looking for and the system will search it for you.
2. Refresh: With this filter you can refresh your stories. Refreshing takes your stories to default settings you can also call it as a reset stories options. There are two options; Refresh Stories and Refresh Stories Except Resource.
3. This function is to import data into the software. Please check out 04. How to Import activities on a Case to have more information on import function.
4. Program Filter: Click here to select and deselect any program from the case, then you will be able to see only the filtered programs.
5. Resource Filter: Click on this filter to select or deselect resources from the case, then you will only see the filtered resources and the activities assigned to them.
6. Status filter: Click on this filter to choose activities with specific status.