PlanStreet recently introduced PDF form generator which allow users to create forms just by uploading Forms PDF in the system.
1. Click on the Form icon on the left navigation bar. Ot will take you to the form builder page which have three options.
- Form Generation: To create a new form in the system.
- PDF Form Generation: To upload an already existing form.
- My Forms: List of all the created and uploaded forms.
2. Click on PDF Form generation to upload and create a new form.
3. You can enter the name of the new form you want to create and click on upload to upload the file.
4. A new window will appear to choose a form from the system. Click Open to confirm your selection.
5. After entering the name and choosing the form click on save to upload the form in the system.
6. Saved forms will be accessed from 'My Forms' tab. Click on my forms and you will find the newly uploaded form there. Uploaded forms can also be shared and you do have the option to edit the form.