1. To edit a Resource, click on the Street Resources icon from the left navigation panel. It will take you to the Resource directory main screen when you will find all the resources created in the system.
2. Hover over the resource name and it will give you a clickable link to get into the resource profile.
3. After landing on the resource profile you will find an Edit button on the top left corner. Click on it to edit the resource information.
4. When you are in edit mode click on each section to edit information. All the sections are well explained in How to create a new Resource.
5. All the fields and tabs are editable, simply click on them to change them and enter new information.
6. Email cannot be changed. Resource account are created on emails, once an email is created it can not be duplicated or edited. If you have some trouble with emails you can always contact PlanStreet for help.
7. Click on Save to save any changes you made in the resource information.