Categories are created with in a program to categorize activities accordingly.
1. Open an existing case and click on the Case Board page to view all the programs and activities with in the case.
2. Click on the title of any program you want to include categories into. It will open the program screen with all the activities.
3. Click on "+Category" button located on the top left of case activity column. It will open a new window where you can select the name of the category.
4. Write the category name and select the color of the category column. Press Save button to create the category.
5. A new Category is created next to case activity Column. You can also edit or delete the category by simply clicking on the edit button next to the category title.
6. To add the activities in the category, simply click and hold any activity and drag it to the category and release it to add it there.