1. To edit a worker, click on the Case Workers icon on the left navigation panel. It will take you to the Worker directory main screen when you find all the workers created in the system.
2. Hover over the worker's name and it will give you a clickable link to get into the worker's profile.
3. After landing on the worker's profile you will find an Edit button on the top left corner. Click on it to edit the worker's information.
4. When you are in Edit mode, click on each section to edit information. All the sections are well explained in How to Add a Case Worker.
5. All the fields and tabs are editable, simply click on them to change them and enter new information.
6. Email cannot be changed. Workers accounts are created on emails, once an email is created it cannot be duplicated or edited. If you have problem with emails you can always contact PlanStreet for help.
7. Click on the Save button at the bottom to save any changes you made in the worker's information.
How to Delete a worker
For deleting any worker simply follow the steps to open the worker's directory. You will find a Delete icon on the top right of every worker tile. Just click on the icon and your worker will be deleted.