Radio component also works as the checkbox and select boxes. where you can present a list of option but you can only choose one. To add more than one option click on Data tab and click on add another button. Label data will be the one which will be displayed to the client and value will be the one which will be saved on the data base.
- Label: You can place the title or name in this component.
- Label Position: With this setting you can adjust the position of component name and label.
- Label Width: With this setting you can adjust the width of component name and label.
- Label Margin: With this setting you can adjust the margins of component name and label.
- Options Label Position: With this setting you can adjust the position of the component options.
- Description: In description field you can enter text which will appear under the Input Field.
- Tooltip: Entering data here will create a tooltip icon on the field.
- Custom CSS Class: With this setting you can add a CSS class. Multiple classes can be added and they class names can be separated by only a space.
- Tab Index: The setting Tab Index indicates which element in a form can be focused and which can be unfocused. It works as a global attribute. It gives three different type of results depending on the integer. Negative Integer (-1) indicates that the elements are unfocused and they are unreachable by sequential navigation. Zero Integer (0) indicates that the elements are focused and they can be reached with a sequential navigation. Positive Integer (1) it works as the zero integer but in the positive integer you can set up an order depending on the number.
- Inline Layout: Enabling this setting you can make sure that the options radios are horizontally displayed.
- Hidden: Enabling this setting will hide your field from viewing when the form is extracted.
- Hide Label: In this component you can hide the label or name. Sometimes you only need the component field and not the label, hide label is used for that purpose.
- Initial Focus: Enabling this setting can make the field initially focused. Please note that only one field or component can be the initial focus in a form.
- Disabled: Enabling this setting will disable the component from the form.
- Table View: When this setting is enabled the data on this component will only show up in submission list of the table view.
- Default Values: The default value (if given) will be the value in the text field unless user enter it manually. If you use default value you can no longer use place holder settings.
- Values: Here you can enter the values for the radio buttons. In Values you can enter the data you want to be submitted in the form. In Labels you enter the data that will appear on the form.
- Storage Type: In this setting you can select the type to store the data. You have five types to choose from; Autotype, String, Number, Boolean and Object.
- Persistent: If you enable this setting, your data will not appear in the properties.
- Protected: If you do not want to show the input value in properties when queried by API, you can enable this setting.
- Database Index: If you select this setting this will create an index within the database which will help to make the performance better when queries are submitted.
- Encrypted: Encrypt this field on the server. It is a two way encryption and it is not appropriate for passwords. This setting is only available on the ‘Enterprise’ project plan.
- Redraw On: With this option you can link or connect another component, you can redraw component if the other component is updated.
- Clear Value When Hidden: As the name suggest the value of this field will be cleared if the hidden option is selected.
- Calculate Value on server: As the name suggest, if you select this setting, it will run the calculations on your server.
- Allow Manual Override of Calculated Value: As the name suggest, if you select this setting, it will allow you to override the calculated values.
- Required: Enabling this setting will make this component a must and user can not submit the form without filling this component.
- Error Label: With this setting you can enter text which will be displayed when the field display an error message.
- Custom Error Message: In this setting you can enter the error message which will be displayed to the user if any error occurred while filling the form.
- Property Name: In this setting you can provide the name of the field in the API endpoint.
- Field Tags: In this setting you can enter the tags for the field that can be used in the custom logic.
- Custom Properties: In this setting you can enter any custom properties to configure this component.
- This component should Display: In this setting you can choose "True and False" if this component should display.
- When the form component: In this setting you can choose if you want the component to be displayed after the it is submitted.
- Has the value: In this setting you can choose the value of the component when it shall be hidden or displayed.
- Advanced Logic:
- HTML Attributes: In this setting you can enter HTML attributes map for components input.