With Case Management for Intake option you can design your own Case details page. You can create all the necessary categories and fields you want, when the case is created.
1. Log in to your system and click on the Street Admin icon from the left navigation panel. It will open street admin page.
2. Select Client Intake settings from the Administration column. It will take you to client intake setting where you can set up the case details page with the help of form intake.
Under client intake settings you have two tabs;
- Client Details
- Case Admin
3. Client Details:
Client Details section is the main section in the case details page where client's basic information is entered. This is the first information you enter while creating a new case.
In client details section, information fields are already created and you can choose the one you want by simply clicking on the checkbox adjacent to the fields. The grey checkboxes are a must and they cannot be removed.
Click on the save button to save the changes.
4. Case Admin:
In Case Admin section you can create your own categories. You can also design the fields the way you want. The process of creating fields in case admin is the same as creating forms. Please have a look at 03. How to Create a Form to understand how fields are created on a form.
The categories you create here will be shown in Case Details page under the client details section.
There are three buttons on the top right corner which serve different purposes.
- Process: Clicking on the process button will allow the updated categories to be added on all the existing cases in the system.
- Share: Clicking on the share button will provide you with a public link which you can be share with clients. Clients can open the link and fill the form when will automatically save in the system as a new case. Note: The cases will be saved as unpublished which will are only visible to case owner.
- Save: Clicking on the save button will save the changes you made in the case admin section.
5. Share Button:
Clicking on the share button will provide you with a public link which you can be share with clients. Clients can open the link and fill the form when will automatically save in the system as a new case. Note: The cases will be saved as unpublished which will are only visible to case owner.
You will find the share button on the top right corner in case admin section. Click on it and you will find a shareable link in a new window.
Share Via Email:
If you want to send the intake form via Email. Click on the Share via Email button. It will open a window where you can insert the information about the client or email and the intake form will be sent to all the selected clients. After filling the information you can click on Send button.
Get Shareable Link:
If you want to send the link to the clients you can get the shareable link
5a. Click on 'Copy link to clipboard' to copy the link. After you will get a message that the link is copied. Click 'OK'.
Paste the link in the search bar and it will take you to the client form to fill in the necessary case information.
Enter all the necessary information. The fields with the ' * ' are must. You will not be able to submit the case unless you fill ' * ' fields.
Click on the '+' to open more categories to fill.
Click on the 'Submit' button to create case.
The Submitted case will be save under the Applicant section in cases as they will be unpublished and they will be only visible to the authorized workers. A Case Manager can review the form and publish it if the provided information is enough. If the information is not enough they can send the form back and the client can update the information and re submit the intake form.