Click on the timesheet icon on the left navigation panel. Under My timesheet you will find "+Add" button. Click on "+Add" button.
Add New Timesheet Screen allows will open.
1. Frequency: In frequency we mention the duration of timesheet. It can be daily, weekly, semi-monthly and monthly. Frequency is set my your manager or supervisor.
2. Date: You can select the start date and the end date will be selected automatically according to the frequency.
3. Cases: In cases you can search and add all the cases you worked on.
4. Activities: This will help you search for activities be name.
5. In this column you will see all the case names you selected in point 3.
6. In this column you will find all the activities according to the case name.
7. This row shows the dates. you can scroll right and left to find the exact dates when you worked on the particular activity.
8. In this section you can enter the number of hours you worked on any activity.
9. Here you will see the total number of hours you worked in the whole period.
10. Save function provides you an option to save the timesheet which can be edited, because once the timesheet is submitted you can no longer edit the timesheet for that time period.
11. After putting in all the hours you can click on Submit button to Submit and save the timesheet.
- Once the timesheet is submitted Success message is shown and user is redirected to My Timesheets tab and your timesheet will be visible in submitted status.