How to Look at Revenues in Case Financials.
1. Click on the 'Case Financials' icon in the left navigation panel.
2. Select that case of which you want to see the revenue. Click on the drop-down and it will provide you with the list of all cases.
3. There will be three tabs on the top of the screen. Budget, Cost and Revenue.
4. You can select Forecasted Revenue or Actual Revenue.
Forecast Revenue and Actual Revenue
5. Click "Forecast" to look at all the forecasted revenues of a case or activity.
6. Click on "Actual" if you want to look at actual revenues of a case or activity.
Forecast / Actual Revenue: Filter by Activities / Filter by Workers
Filter by Activities
Filter by activities allow you to filter the selected case actual and forecasted revenues according to the activities in the case. To select filter by activities click on the Filter by activities from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.
Filter by Workers
Filter by workers allows you to filter the selected case actual and forecasted Revenues according to the workers in the case. To select filter by workers click on the Filter by workers from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.