How to Look at costs on Case Financials.
1. Click on the 'Case Financial' icon from the Left navigation Panel.
2. Select the case of which you want to see the Cost.
3. There will be three tabs on top of the screen. (Budget, Cost and Revenue).
4. You can select Forecast Cost or Actual Cost.
Forecast Cost and Actual Cost
The forecast cost is the amount that’s expected to be spent while working on the case. The actual cost, on the other hand, is where users can keep track of how much they actually spent while working on the case. Just like in the budget tab, users can double click on the amount for the desired budget item (which starts out at $0 by default) and enter a new amount. Hit the enter button on your keyboard or click anywhere else on the screen to save this data.
5. Click "Forecast" to look at all the forecasted cost of a case or activity.
6. Click on "Actual" if you want to look at actual cost of a case or activity.
Forecast / Actual Cost: Filter by Task / Filter by Resource
Filter by Activities
Filter by activities allow you to filter the selected case actual and forecasted costs according to the activities in the case. To select filter by activities click on the Filter by activities from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.
Filter by Workers
Filter by workers allows you to filter the selected case actual and forecasted costs according to the workers in the case. To select filter by workers click on the Filter by workers from the top left of the screen. It will show you a drop down to select from.