The instructor can add the time in the system according to the activities he is performing. In the attendance section he can only view those activities which he is working on with all the clients under it. In attendance function the hours are added by the instructor himself and also he is the one who add's hours for the clients.
1. Click on the Attendance icon from the left navigation panel. It will take you to the Attendance main page.
2. In the top task bar you will find many options;
- Client Search: With this option you can search the client by name or select from a drop down.
- Program Search: With this option you can search the program by name or select from a drop down.
- Activities Search: With this option you can search the activity by name or select from a drop down. You will only view the activities that you are assigned to.
- Date Setting: With this option you can search the data by selecting specific dates.
- Full Screen Icon: With this option you can change the size of the screen to a full screen.
- Export to Excel: Clicking on this icon will automatically create and download the excel file of the data.
3. Here you will find all column headings;
- Name: In this column you will find all the activities name any working is assigned and under each activity you will find all the clients which are created with Attendance check.
- Worklog: In this column you will find the hours you worked on each activity accumulative.
- Attendance: In this column you will find the hours you you client has attended on each activity accumulative.
4. Here you can see the hours you spent on each activity on a single day. A case worker can edit the hours for himself and also on behalf of the client. There are 2 types of times recorders. Green time recorder and Blue time recorder.
- Green Time Recorder: It is to enter or record the hours, a case worker spend on an activity.
- Blue Time Recorder: It is to enter or record the hours, a client spend on an activity.
To illustrate more how the hours are added. Please have a look at image 4a.
5. This is a comment icon. You can add a comment against any client according to an activity.
4a. In this Illustration we will see how a worker can enter hours on an activity. Simply click on the green or blue time recorder button, fill in the time you spend on the activity and click on the blue tick. The time will be recorded and you will notice the time under worklog is accumulated for both the dates.