In this Document we will discuss about all the function available in 'My Schedule'. You can create meetings and events from this function.
1. Click on "My Schedule" icon from the left navigation bar. It will take you to 'My Schedule' main page.
2. Search Contacts: With this function you can search the contact meetings set up for a specific period. Click on Search bar and it will open a pre-filled contact list with all the contacts in your company. You can scroll and search for the contact you are looking for.
You can also select more than one contact and the system will look for all the meetings and events where all the searched contacts are invited.
3. Filter: With filter you will change your schedule view according to your preferences. You have 3 filter option to select from
- My Calendar: With this filter you can view all the meetings / events you have scheduled.
- See only free / busy (hide details): With this filter you will only view those days with free / busy statuses.
- See all event details: With this filter you will view all the meetings / event details.
4. Date: With this function you can select a specific date to look at all the meetings / appointments on that day. Simply click on the date icon and select the date you want to check the schedule of.
5. Add: This function is already explained in another document. Please check " How to create a new meeting " to understand the Add function.
6. Settings: With settings you can set the the schedule screen according to your needs. Clicking on setting will open a setting menu with few option. In this menu you can set up the following options;
- In the first tab you can select the name of the contact.
- In the second tab you can make a set to see only "See only free/busy" or "See all events details" in your My calendar.
- In the third tab you can make a set to see only "Invite to view" or "Request to share" in your My calendar.
- In the next tabs you can set up the time and it will only display the meeting / events between that time.