How to Create a New Meeting:
1. If you want to schedule any meeting with your co-workers you can use My Schedule on the left navigation panel.
2. It will take you to the Schedules main page. On the top task bar, you will find few a options:
- Search Contacts: This function can help you locate any contact in your system it will show you all schedule meetings with that contact. You can also select more than one contacts to search schedules of.
- Filter: With Filter you will change your schedule view according to your needs. You have 3 filter options to choose from. 1. My Calendar, 2. See only free/busy, 3. See all event details.
- Date: With this function you can select a specific date to look at all the appointments on that day.
- +Add: With this function you can add a new meeting or schedule.
- Setting: With settings you can set the schedule screen according to your needs.
3. You can change my calendar to daily, weekly, month and also a list view.
How to Add a New Schedule:
1. To add a new schedule, click on the "+Add" on the top task bar under My Schedule.
2. It will open a new screen where you can add all the meeting details.
- Caption: In this tab you can enter the title of the meeting.
- Time Duration: In Time time Duration you can enter the time and the duration of the meeting.
- Select Attendees: In this tab you can enter all the people you want to attend this meeting. The list is pre populated and you can select as many attendees as you want.
- Location: In this tab you can enter the location the where meeting is taking place.
- Description: In this tab you can mention the agenda of the meeting.
- Time Zone: In this tab you can select the time zone to have the same time for all the attendees if they are attending the meeting virtually from different time zones.
- Select Repeat: In this tab you can choose how many times you want this meeting to repeat. You have 4 options (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly) to choose from.
- Select Forms: In this tab you can select all the forms you want to have in the meeting.
- Select Document: In this tab you can attach documents from the system.
- Reminder: In this tab you can select the Meeting Reminder option.
Click on Save and the new schedule is created, which and it will be displayed on the My Schedule main calendar.
This is how it will show you on My Schedule main calendar.
In the below screen shot shows How the Attendees will receive the email or new meeting and reminders. Click on Accept or Reject according to the availability.