In this document we will show you the case management main page and discuss about the different functionalities available on the case management main page.
1. Click on the Cases icon rom the left navigation panel. It will take you to the cases main page where you view all the created cases.
2. On the top right corner, you will find main functions for Cases.
- Add: Clicking on "Add", you will be taken to a new client creation screen where you can create a new case for client. You can view more information on "Add" by visiting "How to create a new Client".
- Views: By clicking on "Views" this will open the Add View screen where you can add views in which you can choose the columns you want to see in your cases main screen. You can view more information on "Views" by clicking here "How to add a custom View to the Main Case Grid."
- Case Template: By clicking on Template you will be taken to case templates screen where you can create new templates and also update the existing case templates. You can view more information on Case Templates by visiting "How to create Case Template".
- Export to Excel: This function is used to download all the cases list created in the system onto Microsoft Excel.
By default, clicking on cases will open the active cases or you can simply click on Active cases from the top of the screen.
On the main screen you will see the list of all the cases with details. These columns are displayed based on the View that has been applied and discussed in the preview step. Under the 'Action' column you will find three dots '...'. By clicking on these dots, you can perform different actions which are mentioned as follows:
- Worker Allocation: By clicking on this action, it will take you to workers allocation main page. You can find more information on workers allocation by visiting "Workers Allocation - Overview".
- Archive: By clicking on this action will transfer your case from active case to archive case.
- Delete: By clicking on this action button, your cases will be removed permanently.
- Un-Published: By clicking on this action button, the case will be moved from active cases section to the applicant section.
In the Archived Case section you will see all the cases you have archived from the active case section. Archived cases are cases that are no longer active but you do not wish to remove from the system.
- Case Count: On the left bottom of screen you can your case count that how many cases you have each in Active Tab, Archived Tab and Applicant Tab.