PlanStreet Inc has created a separate portal for the clients where they can log in and review their information. They may also edit or remove some information depending on the permissions assigned to them.
How to Create a Client Portal
A client's portal is created when a new case / client is created in the system with a valid email address. For example - while creating a new case / client enter a valid email address in the Client Details section under Case Details page. If the email is not valid or if the email address already exists in the system, the system will not allow the case to be created.
How to Access Client Portal
Clients can easily access their portal by simply signing in from PlanStreet Login URL: https://app.planstreetinc.com/Environment/Clients
Enter a client's credentials to log in to the portal where they can review all their data and information.
The client's log in credentials will be sent to them via email and they are also accessible from "Client View" tab under "Case Workers" section.
After creating the case with a valid email, the login credentials will be sent to the client's email address. The login credentials will also be available under Case Worker section.
Login Credentials by Email
Whenever a new case / client is created with a valid email ID, it will create a client portal with that email. The log in credentials will also be sent to the same email so that the client can have the access to their data and information
Login Credentials from Client View
1. To takeout the client's login credentials from the Client View section, first you have to click on the Case Workers icon on the left navigation panel.
2. On the Worker Directory page you will find the Client View tab on the top. Click on this tab and it will open up all the created clients, which have a valid email addresses.
3. Click on the name of any client to open up their profile.
4. On the client's profile you will find a lock icon at the top right corner. Click on the lock icon and it will open a pop-up with the client's password.
How to Share Forms with Clients
Forms are shareable to clients and will be available under Forms section on the client's portal. To share a form with the client.
1. Click on the Forms icon on the left navigation panel.
2. Click on My Forms, and it will show you all the forms you have created.
3. Click on any form from the Forms list.
4. After Clicking on the forms it will show you the form and on the top right corner you will find the Share button.
After clicking the share button you will find an option "Share with Client". Select this option and the form will automatically be shared on the client's portal under Forms section.
How to Share Documents with Clients
Like forms, documents are also shareable with clients. They will be available under the Document section in the client's portal.
1. To share a document, click on the Document icon on the left navigation panel.
2. Clink on any document you want to share with your clients.