PlanStreet Inc had created a separate portal for the clients where they can can log in and review their information. There is also a possibility to edit or remove some information depending on the permissions assign to them.
After logging in to your portal you will find these 5 function, but they will all work according to the permissions given to you by your management.
Case Board is a platform where you can review all the programs and activities you are involved in. You can also see which case worker assigned to your activities activities and also check the date and duration of the programs.
1. After signing in, click on the Case Board tab from the top bar. It will ope the case board with all the programs and activities.
2. Case board filters are on the top right side of the case board page. Case Board filter are well explained in " Case Board - Filters " document.
3. These are the programs. Every column represents a different program. You can scroll left / right to view all the programs you are involved in.
4. Inside each program you will find activities. Due to your permissions you can only do a limited things with your activities. Click on you activity and it will show you which worker is assigned to your activities.
5. The shortcut buttons available on the activities does the following functions:
In the forms section you will find all the forms management shared with you. You can fill those forms and update as well.
How to Submit a form:
To submit a Form, click on the forms section and select the form you want to fill.
Fill the form, and make sure all the compulsory fields are filled. After filling up the form click on the "Submit" button to submit your form.
Once the form is submitted the form will automatically saved into the "Documents" section. Click on the document section and you will find the PDF file of your submitted form. Click on the document, and it will provide you with an options to download the pdf file, click on the download button, if you want to download the file.
In the Case Details section you can review and update all the information you have provided while creating the case.
1. Click on Edit button on the top right if you want to edit some information on you case. This option is only available if the management gave you the permission to edit and update any information.
After pressing edit button you will be able to click each section and update the information accordingly. Once you have edited or updated all the information, click on save button to update the information.
In the Document section, client can review all the document attached on his case, also are the forms which were submitted by the client saved into the document section.
1. In the documents column you can see all the folders created under your case, so you know what document is under what category.
2. In the document filters you can change the view setting of the document section. You can select the grid view or list view of the documents
3. In the body you will all the documents, created by the forms or shared by the management. You can also click and download the documents.
4. In the Search bar you you can search for any document.