In this document we will discuss how the management can control the client's portal, and how they can provide different permissions to the client on the portal.
When a new client is created, the role assigned to the client by default will be "Client". You can edit the role from the Street Admin section.
1. Click on Street Admin on the left navigation panel. It will take you to Street Admin page.
2. Click on Roles from the Administration column. It will take you to the Roles page where you can create new and edit the already created roles.
3. Click on the 3 dots under Action column to edit the role.
4. On the Edit screen you can change the name of the Role from the Caption bar. You can also set the effective date when you want the role to be updated. You can also update the description of the role in the Description Box.
5. It will open the list of permission and their you can easily assign and un-assign permission to your role, simply check mark the permission which you want to assign and un-check the box if you want un-assign the permission.
- Permission Description: It is the name or caption of the permission
- Assigned: On the right corner of the header, It is a check button, which works for "Select All" & "Deselect All"
Click on "Save" and the Role will be updated.
Permissions specifically for Clients Portal:
The following permissions are default for the client, make sure these permissions are assigned to the them. Under these permissions the client can look at their case, case details, filters, documents and scheduler.