In this document we will discuss how management can control the client's portal, and how they can provide different permissions to the client on the portal.
When a new client is created, the role assigned to the client by default will be "Client". You can edit the role from the Street Admin section.
1. Click on Street Admin from the left navigation panel. It will take you to street admin page.
2. Click on Roles from the Administration column. It will take you to roles page where you can create new and edit the already created roles.
3. Click on the 3 dots under Action column to Edit the Role.
4. On the Edit screen you can change the name of the Role from the Caption bar. You can also set the Effective Date when you want the role to be updated. You can also update the description of the role in the description box.
5. As the name suggest "Unassigned Permission" box shows the list of all the permissions which are unassigned to the client role.
6. In the "Assigned Permission" box you will only view the permissions which are assigned to the client role.
7. The green buttons in the middle of the assigned and unassigned permission boxes are used to transfer the unassigned permission to assigned permission.
- : This Button is used to transfer any unassigned permission to assigned permission. You can click on any permission to select it and click on the button to move it to the assigned tab. You can also transfer multiple permissions.
- : This Button is used to transfer all the unassigned permissions to assigned permissions.
- : This Button is used to transfer all the assigned permissions to unassigned permissions.
- : This Button is used to transfer any assigned permission to unassigned permission. You can click on any permission to select it and click on the button to move it to the assigned tab. You can also transfer multiple permissions.
Click on "Save" and the Role will be updated.
Permissions specifically for Clients Portal:
The following permissions are default for Clients, make sure these permissions are assigned to the client. Under these permissions clients can look at there case, case details, filters, documents and scheduler.