In the Scheduler section you can schedule a meeting / appointment with the workers assigned on your case.
1. Search Contacts: With this function you can search the contact to set up meeting for a specific period. Click on Search bar and it will open a pre-filled contact list with all the contacts in your company. You can scroll and search for the contact you are looking for.
You can also select more than one contact and the system will look for all the meetings and events where all the searched contacts are invited.
2. Date: With this function you can select a specific date to look at all the meetings / appointments on that day. Simply click on the date icon and select the date you want to check the schedule of.
Add: With Add function You can create a new meeting or appointment. This function is already explained in another document. Please check " How to create a new meeting " to understand how you can add a new meeting.
3. On the top left you will notice 3 buttons;
Back Button: With this button you can shift to the previous date/week/month on the calendar.
Forward Button: With this button you can shift to the next date/week/month on the calendar.
: By clicking on this button it will bring you back on today from any other day.
4. In the centre on the schedule page it will show the day/week/month you are viewing.
5. These are the View Modes of the Schedule function. Please Visit My Schedule- View Modes to know more about the view modes.
6. On the Left border you will notice the hours. You can scroll and view your meeting on what time it is.