- The Time component can be used to input time using different time widgets you would like to use.
- Label: You can place the title or name in this component.
- Label Position: With this setting you can adjust the position of component name and label.
- Input Type: The type of Time widget can be selected between HTML5 Time Input and Text Input with Mask.
- Description: In description field you can enter text which will appear under the Input Field.
- Tooltip: Entering data here will create a tooltip icon on the field.
- Custom CSS Class: With this setting you can add a CSS class. Multiple classes can be added and they class names can be separated by only a space.
- Tab Index: The setting Tab Index indicates which element in a form can be focused and which can be unfocused. It works as a global attribute. It gives 3 different type of results depending on the integer. Negative Integer (-1) indicates that the elements are unfocused and they are unreachable by sequential navigation. Zero Integer (0) indicates that the elements are focused and they can be reached with a sequential navigation. Positive Integer (1) it works as the zero integer but in the positive integer you can set up an order depending on the number.
- Hidden: Enabling this setting will hide your field from viewing when the form is extracted.
- Hide Label: In this component you can hide the label or name. Sometimes you only need the component field and not the label, hide label is used for that purpose.
- Initial Focus: Enabling this setting can make the field initially focused. Please note that only one field or component can be the initial focus in a form.
- Disabled: Enabling this setting will disable the component from the form.
- Table View: When this setting is enabled the data on this component will only show up in submission list of the table view.
- Required: Enabling this setting will make this component a must and user can not submit the form without filling this component.
- Unique: Enabling this setting will help the user understand that this information is not provided before while submitting the form.
- Validate On: Selecting this setting will determine when to allow the front-end validation of the component. It provides two options to choose i.e., Change and Blur.
- Error Label: With this setting you can enter text which will be displayed when the field display an error message.
- Custom Error Message: In this setting you can enter the error message which will be displayed to the user if any error occurred while filling the form.
- Property Name: In this setting you can provide the name of the field in the API endpoint.
- Field Tags: In this setting you can enter the tags for the field that can be used in the custom logic.
- Custom Properties: In this setting you can enter any custom properties to configure this component.
- This component should Display: In this setting you can choose "True and False" if this component should display.
- When the form component: In this setting you can choose if you want the component to be displayed after the it is submitted.
- Has the value: In this setting you can choose the value of the component when it shall be hidden or displayed.
- HTML Attributes: In this setting you can enter HTML attributes map for components input.