A Panel is used to wrap groups of fields with a title heading and styling.
Title: A Panel Title that will be displayed at the top of the Panel.
Theme: The theming of the Panel. Select one of the options to have the class added to the wrapper.
- Tooltip: Entering data here will create a tooltip icon on the field.
- Custom CSS Class: In this setting you can add a CSS class. Multiple classes can be added and they class names can be separated by only a space.
Collapsible: Turn the Panel into a collapsible Panel. It might be useful if you want to improve usability of the form that has a big number of components, allowing users to hide the fields they don't want to see while they are filling one or another section of the form.
Initially Collapsed: The Panel will be collapsed on form load. Applied only when the Collapsible setting is enabled.
- Hidden: Enabling this setting will hide your field from viewing when the form is extracted.
- Disabled: Enabling this setting will disable the component from the form.
- Table View: When this setting is enabled the data on this component will only show up in the Submission list of the table view.
- Property Name: In this setting you can provide the name of the field in the API endpoint.
- Field Tags: In this setting you can enter the tags for the field that can be used in the custom logic.
- Custom Properties: In this setting you can enter any custom properties to configure this component.
- This component should Display: In this setting you can choose "True and False" if this component should display.
- When the form component: In this setting you can choose if you want the component to be displayed after the it is submitted.
- Has the value: In this setting you can choose the value of the component when it will be hidden or displayed.
- HTML Attributes: In this setting you can enter HTML attributes map for components input.