This component allows creating tabs for grouping different sets of components. To switch between tabs, there is a navigation bar with tab buttons, each of which opens an appropriate tab with a set group of components. Only one tab at a time displays in a rendered form.
- Label: You can place the title or name in this component.
- Tabs: A data grid that allows adding, configuring, reordering and removing tabs.
- Custom CSS Class: In this setting you can add a CSS class. Multiple classes can be added and they class names can be separated by only a space.
- Hidden: Enabling this setting will hide your field from viewing when the form is extracted.
- Table View: When this setting is enabled the data on this component will only show up in the Submission list of the table view.
- Property Name: In this setting you can provide the name of the field in the API endpoint.
- Field Tags: In this setting you can enter the tags for the field that can be used in the custom logic.
- Custom Properties: In this setting you can enter any custom properties to configure this component.
- This component should Display: In this setting you can choose "True and False" if this component should display.
- When the form component: In this setting you can choose if you want the component to be displayed after the it is submitted.
- Has the value: In this setting you can choose the value of the component when it will be hidden or displayed.
- HTML Attributes: In this setting you can enter HTML attributes map for components input.