A Table component allows creating a Table with columns and rows that allow adding additional components within it.
- Label: You can place the title or name in this component.
- Number of Rows: Number of rows that will display in the Table.
- Number of Columns: Number of columns that will display in the Table.
- Clone Row Components: Clones the components that are in a cell of one of the columns to all the other cells of that column. Might be useful if you want to add a lot of Table rows that will have the same content.
- Cell Alignment: Horizontal alignment for cells of the Table. Can be Left, Center and Right.
- Custom CSS Class: In this setting you can add a CSS class. Multiple classes can be added and they class names can be separated by only a space.
- Striped: Adds striped shading to the Table rows.
- Bordered: Adds visible borders for the Table.
- Hover: Highlights a row on a mouse hover.
- Condensed: Condenses the size of the Table, making it takes less space.
- Hidden: Enabling this setting will hide your field from viewing when the form is extracted.
- Table View: When this setting is enabled the data on this component will only show up in the Submission list of the table view.
- Property Name: In this setting you can provide the name of the field in the API endpoint.
- Field Tags: In this setting you can enter the tags for the field that can be used in the custom logic.
- Custom Properties: In this setting you can enter any custom properties to configure this component.
- This component should Display: In this setting you can choose "True and False" if this component should display.
- When the form component: In this setting you can choose if you want the component to be displayed after the it is submitted.
- Has the value: In this setting you can choose the value of the component when it will be hidden or displayed.
- HTML Attributes: In this setting you can enter HTML attributes map for components input.