To add an activity to a Program, begin by clicking the "+" icon at the top right of the program where you want to add the activity.
This will show a drop down list of all of the activities that are available to be added to the Program.
From the list, choose the activity that you want to add. Once you click on it, it will add it to the program.
Now that the activity is added, you can click on it to open up the details of that activity.
From this screen you can add / edit any details about the activity.
Basic information about the activity includes:
- Case Activity: Enter the name of the activity here.
- Priority: You can choose the priority of the activity by clicking the dropdown menu. You have 3 options to select from (Low, Medium, and High).
- Grant Type: This is where you can link an activity to an existing donor's grant and track
- Grant Amount: How much money was used for this particular activity.
- Case Notes: You can add notes about the activity for future reference.
- Start / End Date: This is the date that the activity will start/end.
- Case Worker: You can assign the worker(s) you want to be responsible for this activity. Multiple workers may be assigned to work on a single activity. Adding a worker here will result in the activity being shown on their My Activities page.
- Forms: Here you can add forms that have been created in the system.
- Attachments: You can attach any related file in the attachment field.
- Link to Case Activity: In this tab you can link this activity with any other activity in this case.
- Checklist: You can a add checklist associated with the activity.
- Comments: Here you can add comments to the case and respond to other comments. This is sort of a running conversation about this activity.
After filling out the information click on Save to create / update the activity.
Shortcut Buttons Available on Activities: