Enhancements and New Features
- We are now using Google Autocomplete through an API to enter addresses to help ensure accuracy.
Client Portal Changes:
- IF configured allows you to give access to forms, documents, notes, scheduler and client details to your individual clients via an individual username and password for each client.
- Documents are saving in Case folder on Azure Storage
- File Path correction done for document storage.
- Attendance and Schedule functionality added.
- Documents are now visible on the web when a user is added from a Mobile application. ● Microsoft SSO implemented.
- Recurring Appointment fixes
- We have added two way Case Linking , When linking cases, the user will link case B, C and D to case A. In the Case grid, case A link will show B,C,D. Case B will show A,C,D. User sets links one time, system determines additional links. Now the user does not have to link every family member with each other.
- Fixed a bug to see all the associated meetings for the logged in User in their calendar , fixed on Case Management Schedule and Client Portal single and recurring invitation
- Case Board top Scroll bar added to move right to see further Programs
- Removed the start and end date from the Program columns
- User now sets the start and end date from the activity card and those dates define the end date for the Program.
- Start and end dates for activities cannot be earlier than the Start date of the case itself.
- Case Board Check list update issue fixed. If the checklist is updated from the Case Board they are updated within the activity as well.
- Remove Publish Dropdown from ADD Case and Case Detail.
- Case Grid Views is fixed.
- Email functionality added on Matrix Dashboard.
- Dynamic columns are shown from Intake in reports columns
- Dashboard performance Issue fixed.
- Comparison object corrections, Multi Row Addition, Filters Correction and Bug fixes
Donor Grid :
- Donor Grid has been updated with several new filters and features
- allows for in dynamic filtering
- allows for multiple contact to be stored for each Donor
- Column menu, resizing, reordering and show/hide Interactions
- Search panel, Hierarchical grid and aggregates, Selecting cells, rows, checkbox selection ● Export to PDF and MS Excel
- Accessibility, Keyboard Navigation.
- Inline editing and Mass editing of rows and columns
- Mass Delete feature
Activity Detail Screen:
Activity Detail popup has been replaced with New Activity Detail Screen with Separate URL.
By default, it’s in read-only mode. Only users having edit permission can update Activity Details.
Activity Details can be edited and will save per user. It will retain the settings when users log back in and for all existing Activities.