- To change or deletes Tasks, Phases, or Milestones, start on the Task List screen.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the task you want to work on.
- Select ‘Edit Task’ to update any of the basic information on the Task.
- Select ‘Delete Task’ to remove it permanently from the project. The system will ask you to confirm that you wish to delete the task before the task is deleted.
- Deleted tasks cannot be recovered
- If a task is parent to other tasks, ALL child tasks are permanently deleted at the same time as the parent task.
- The Task Type cannot be changed once a task has been added.
- The Plan Start Date and Plan End Date can be changed even if work has started on the task. Plan Start Date must be equal or greater than Plan Start Date of its parent Task. Plan End Date must be equal or greater than Plan Start Date.
- Assign Resources to work on the Task from the dropdown list of Project Team Members.
- Add applicable Comments to the Task. Comments may consist of information on what has been changed and why, or instructions to the assigned team members to follow when starting on the Task, or anything else that would be helpful in keeping others informed.
Was this article helpful to you?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.