- From the documents page, locate the document you want to rename.
- Along the bottom of the document, there are three dots. Clicking on these dots will open a mini menu.
- Click on “Rename” to open the “Update File Name” pop-up window.
- Type the new name for the file or folder, and click “update”.
- Complete the first two steps for renaming a folder.
- Click on “Delete”. The Delete Confirmation window will pop up asking whether or not you’re sure you want to delete the item.
- Select “Yes, delete it!”. The delete confirmation window will disappear, and so will the item you wanted to get rid of.